The ENVM-USBB2 2-Port USB KVM Switch with Cable is designed to Switch Keynoard, Mouse
and Moniter between two CPU computers. With a Hot key commands and LED indicators you
can easilly switch between two CPU computers no matter what operating system or application
software these computers are running
- Operate two computers with one keyboard, mouse monitor
- Simply plug the attached cables-nothing else required
- Full keyboard and mouse emulation for error-free booting
- Hot key commands and LED indicators for computer selection
- No software and power required
- Support video resolution up to 1920 x 1440
- Compatible with all operating systems
|Input Port||Keyboard, Mouse||USB-A|
|Video||VGA 15HDS input|
|Output(control) Port||Keyboard, Mouse||USB-A|
|Video||VGA 15HDF output|
|Monitor Resolution||1920 x 1440(max); DDC2B|
|Switch Mode||Front Panel, Hot Key, Auto-Scan(3 seconds)|
|House||Plastic (Mini KVM)|
|Dimension(L x W x H)||88 x 75 x 26mm|
Make sure that power to all the devices you will be connecting to have been turned off, and that all devices on the installation are properly grounded.
- Plug your keyboard, mouse and monitor into the unit's console ports.
- Plug the device's built-in cables into the keyboard, mouse and monitor ports of your computers. The keyboard and the nouse plugs are color-coded and marked with and indicator icon.
- This completes the installation. Power on your computers and you are ready to go.
Toggle the KVM control between the computers by tapping the CTRL key twice.
1 x 2-Port USB Cable KVM Switch with cables
1 x CD User Manual Aplication